viernes, 22 de mayo de 2015

AMD and Nvidia Trade Blows Over PC Version of The Witcher 3 ...

AMD and Nvidia Trade Blows Over <b>PC</b> Version of The Witcher 3 <b>...</b>


AMD and Nvidia Trade Blows Over <b>PC</b> Version of The Witcher 3 <b>...</b>

Posted: 21 May 2015 11:13 PM PDT

?We are not asking game developers do anything unethical. GameWorks improves the visual quality of games running on GeForce for our customers. It does not impair performance on competing hardware. Demanding source code access to ...

Newegg Community

Posted: 21 May 2015 11:03 PM PDT

Hello, I'm building a gaming PC that can handle 1080p graphics well. Also, I wanted it to be fast, I have a list of the hardware that I will be installing. I'm going to run this on Windows 8.1; a familiar OS. I would like some advice on whether or not ...

Witcher 3 patched up on <b>PC</b>, console fixes coming “soon” - Lazygamer

Posted: 21 May 2015 11:00 PM PDT

CDPR has released a brand new optimisation patch on PC that makes the game perform better, and look better too. Though it still doesn't quite reach the visual fidelity early trailers promised the new patch allows for better texture sharpening, ...

Razer Introduces Firefly Backlit <b>Gaming</b> Mousepad | Custom <b>PC</b> <b>...</b>

Posted: 21 May 2015 05:57 PM PDT

Without a doubt, Razer's newest Chroma gaming peripherals is all about being flashy, and with a backlit gaming keyboard, backlit gaming mouse, and backlit gaming headset out of the way, it looks like the last thing to do is make the ...

Can AMD Make <b>Gaming</b> CPUs A Two-Horse Race Again?

Posted: 21 May 2015 02:00 PM PDT

The roulette wheel of rumours that is PC hardware news is usually pretty pointless, unless bun fights over shader specs or clock speeds are your bag. But, occasionally, something really significant for the future moves into view. This is one of ...

3D <b>gaming</b> was an E3 gimmick, VR <b>gaming</b> is here to stay

Posted: 21 May 2015 01:20 PM PDT

Where Sony's advantage comes in is that, while PlayStation 4 isn't as powerful as some gaming PCs, it is more powerful than others, and every PS4 is the same. It's going to be much easier for Sony to create and market a universal experience ...

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III <b>PC</b> Hands On <b>...</b>

Posted: 21 May 2015 11:24 AM PDT

Now, given that this was a preview build of the game, I can't quite tell you where I was dropped into the game. Honestly, I don't know if I started at the beginning or if this was simply a locale chosen by the dev team to serve as a testing ground.

The Witcher 3 <b>PC</b> Errors And Fixes: Improving Graphics <b>...</b>

Posted: 21 May 2015 09:42 AM PDT

CD Projekt's ambitious open world role playing game, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is finally available on the PC. And just like any PC launch these days, the game is facing from a few issues. After searching the internet, we have found some ...

Need for Speed Releasing in Autumn for <b>PC</b>, PS4 and Xbox One <b>...</b>

Posted: 21 May 2015 09:13 AM PDT

Ghost Games has returned and announced Need for Speed, a ?full reboot? of the franchise which has an open world set in the night, deep customization and a focus on urban racing. Check out the first teaser trailer which has apparently been ...

New Need for Speed is a “full reboot” coming to <b>PC</b>, PS4 and Xbox <b>...</b>

Posted: 21 May 2015 09:02 AM PDT

The new Need for Speed has been announced via a teaser trailer by EA, with a full reveal promised for next month. In the works at Ghost Games, the gam?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario